Day fishing at Thriftwood
FISHING IS CURRENTLY OPEN – With updated rules & Booking procedure.
- Booking must be made at least 24hrs in advance, via phone: 01277 212784 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Swim must be requested or one allocated for you
- Full payment is required at time of booking (Debit Card)
- A gate code will be issued for day of fishing
- £10 per person (2 rods), One person per swim (unless from same household)
- NO GUESTS (paying or non paying)
- No Under 16’s (without Adult Supervision)
- NO TOILET FACILITIES AVAILABLE
- Do not book if feeling unwell, or have symptoms of Covid-19, or anyone in your household has symptoms.
- Do not arrive if feeling unwell, or have symptoms of Covid-19, or anyone in your household has symptoms.
- Anglers should arrive on their own, unless they can prove they are travelling with someone they are living with.
- Anglers to use hand sanitizer before using entrance/exit key pads
- Drive directly to Pickles Pond
- Park in car park, maintaining social distancing from others
- Use signs to go to booked swim
- Keep socially distanced form other anglers whist fishing and going to and from your swim.
- Anglers may fish with one person not from their household as long as they maintain 2m distance.
- Family units may share swims / be closer than 2m
- Keep to swim platforms, keep paths clear
- Bring disposable gloves / sanitizer to use when touching surfaces others may have come into contact with.
NO NIGHT FISHING
TAKE ALL RUBBISH HOME PLEASE
You can fish from 8am to 9pm on Pickle’s Pond.
Pickle’s Pond holds a good head of fish, enabling even the newest angler a chance to catch a small one.
Almost every species of coarse fish are there to be caught;
- Common and Mirror Carp to 18lbs
- Perch up to 4lbs
- Bream to 6lb
- Roach up to 2lb
Day ticket of £10
No keep nets. Barbless hooks only please.